The School Licence grants permission, for 24 months from the date of purchase, to distribute copies of this eBook to any student, staff member or parent/guardian of a student for the purpose of teaching within your school/college.
You must not upload this eBook, or any portion thereof, to a website or network drive which is accessible by the public and/or search engine crawlers. You may upload to your school’s portal where users are required to login with a username and password. For more information, please visit gcseenglish.uk.
Stacks of model answers to get you exam-ready. Nothing beats GCSEEnglish.uk books for revision!
- TOP GRADES If you’re trying to hunt down a top grade, you’re on the right track. This unbeatable guide shows GCSE English Language students all you need to write simply marvellous Creative Stories as part of your AQA Paper 1 Section B writing assessment. Sit your exams with confidence and certainty, ready to amaze your examiner with your knowledge and skill.
- MODEL ANSWERS This book is packed with powerful, emotive, highly descriptive model answers that demonstrate exactly the range of writing skill and technique the examiners are looking for. Each task is based on a real past exam question.
- EXAMINER-WRITTEN Each model answer is written by a qualified and experienced GCSE teacher, tutor and examiner, making them ideal for helping Year 11 and Year 10 school students improve Creative Story writing in preparation for the GCSE English Language exams.
- EXCELLENT REVIEWS Students, parents and teachers love these model answers saying that they “make it really easy to pass GCSE with flying colours” and that they are an “essential resource” for all GCSE English students. Find out more at GCSEEnglish.uk
- PAPERBACK and HARDBACK This book is also available in paperback and/or hardback version from Amazon.
“Very happy with this book. I bought two in this series for my nephew and he has worked really well through them both and can now answer exam questions with confidence. I couldn’t ask for more, thank you.”
“An essential resource for all GCSE English students.”