The School Licence grants permission, for 24 months from the date of purchase, to distribute copies of this eBook to any student, staff member or parent/guardian of a student for the purpose of teaching within your school/college.
You must not upload this eBook, or any portion thereof, to a website or network drive which is accessible by the public and/or search engine crawlers. You may upload to your school’s portal where users are required to login with a username and password. For more information, please visit gcseenglish.uk.
Stacks of model answers to get you exam-ready. Nothing beats GCSEEnglish.uk books for revision!
- TOP GRADES If you’re trying to hunt down a top grade, you’re on the right track. This brilliant guide contains the excellent guidance Pearson Edexcel International GCSE English Language (Specification A) students need to write simply marvellous Paper One Question Four answers. Sit your exams with confidence and certainty, ready to amaze your examiner with your knowledge and skill.
- MODEL ANSWERS This book is packed with crystal-clear, easy-to-read model answers on the linguistic and structural devices used by the writers of the non-fiction texts from the Pearson Edexcel International GCSE Anthology. Also included are answer writing checklists to help you write your own perfect Grade 9 exam answers. Each task is based on a real past Pearson Edexcel International GCSE English Language A exam question.
- EXAMINER-WRITTEN Each answer is written by a qualified and experienced GCSE teacher, tutor and examiner, making them ideal for helping Year 11 and Year 10 school students prepare for their Pearson Edexcel International GCSE English Language A exams (4EA1 and 4XEA1).
- EXCELLENT REVIEWS Students, parents and teachers love these model answers saying that they “make it really easy to pass GCSE with flying colours” and that they are an “essential resource” for all GCSE English students. Find out more at GCSEEnglish.uk
- PAPERBACK and HARDBACK This book is also available in paperback and/or hardback version from Amazon.
“I got a 9 in both English Language and English Literature! Thank you so much, because I wouldn’t have been able to do it without these model answers.”
“Highly recommended. A clear guide to writing excellent Grade 9 exam essays.“